Make your environmental message memorable by picking a slogan that focuses on the issue you care about the most. Some slogans focus on water pollution, while others focus on forest conservation or recycling. No matter what your cause is, a great slogan will be a helpful tool in getting your message to stick in the minds of passers-by. Learn what makes a good slogan, and how to create your own to help get your message across.
Original Environmental Catchphrases
These original slogans are a great way to get your message out to people in a catchy and inspiring way.
- Ditch the Past - Move Forward with Renewables
- Forward for a Fossil-Free Future
- Forget Fossil Fuels Forever
- There's No Such Thing as Peak Sun
- No Future in Limited Resources
- No Water, No Life
- Our Bodies Need Clean Bodies of Water
- We're All Equal in Our Need for Water
- Without Water, Everything Withers
- Make Every Drop Count
- When You Save Water, It Saves You Back
General Conservation Messages
- Save the Earth, Save Ourselves
- The Solution Is Less Pollution
- A Green Planet Is a Clean Planet
- Do Your Share for Cleaner Air
Popular Environmental Slogans
A great slogan is short and to the point, and catchy enough to be memorable. Some of the most well-known environmental slogans are:
- Don't Waste Water
- Keep Our Oceans Blue
- Water Is Life
Trees and Forest Conservation
- Do You Need to Print?
- He Who Plants a Tree Loves Others Besides Himself!
- Keep Our Forests Green
- Plant a Tree, Green the Earth, Clean the Air, Live Happily
- Save Paper, Save Trees, Save the Planet
- Think Before You Print
- To Print or Not to Print
- Eat, Sleep, Recycle
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Clean and Green
- Embrace the Green Revolution
- Go Green for Life
- Live Green, Love Green, Think Green
- Save the Earth. We Have Nowhere Else To Go!
- The Earth Is Yours. Save It!
- There's No Planet B
Using Slogans and Sayings
Some of the key ways that slogans can be used include:
- T-shirts: Slogans can look dramatic when featured on a t-shirt. These can often be a talking point and are suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Fabric shopping bags: There's no better way to share the recycle message than using a reusable grocery bag that features a suitable slogan.
- Pens and pencils: A pen or pencil has plenty of space for a short slogan, and they are easily passed along to others.
- Badges and buttons: Make a fashion statement with an environmental slogan. Badges and buttons make great gifts, as well as being a talking point.
Images with Slogans
On their own, slogans can lack the visual impact of images. Therefore, one of the best ways to present slogans is with a strong image to illustrate the message. This makes an attractive feature for postcards and greeting cards, and is another way to spread the word.
- Use the images in conjunction with dramatic text. Poems are a great example of short, simple, direct, and poignant text that can look great with an image while also contributing to your message.
Write Your Own Slogans
Creating your own unique slogan is a great way to spread the word about a great cause. Make your slogan short and to the point, with a few powerful keywords for emphasis. Make a note of the key environmental issues that you want to raise awareness of and then highlight the ones that make a real statement. When you have created your slogans, ask for feedback and continue to fine tune the slogans until you are happy with how they sound. When finished, your slogan can be used to create your own unique t-shirts and other items.