Article Highlight: What Are the Most Earth-Friendly Transportation Methods?
Low-Impact Living is more than just a buzzword - it's an important way of thinking and taking action that has valuable effects on our environment.
Global warming, the greenhouse effect, pollution and ever-growing landfills are all part of the big environmental picture. But many have the belief that their actions, as just one person, have little impact on the big world around us. True, one person's attempt at fixing the Earth's problems doesn't do much, but collectively, we can all work together to slow down these big issues.
What is green living? If you think you have to drastically change the way you live, you would be surprised to hear that even small steps can add have big impacts. Low-impact living is a way for each of us to take responsibility and live smarter to reduce the waste and give the environment a break.
Practice Low-Impact Living
LoveToKnow Green Living is here to give you plenty of pointers for living a more eco-friendly existence. Review the following articles to get started:
- Water Conservation Calculator - Do you know how much water you use in a typical day? Discover ways to conserve water with some very easy changes.
- How to Build a Rain Barrel - Rain barrels recycle rainwater for reuse. You can purchase a rain barrel or make your own homemade water collection container.
- Advantages of a Compost Pile - Composting is so easy and reduces your household waste, plus it produces a nutrient-rich fertilizer for use in gardening.
- Green Living Tips - You'll find a number of valuable green living tips for low-impact living.
- Green Sustainable Magazines - Review this article to find a number of great green living publications.
- Eco-friendly Retail Stores - With environmental concerns on the rise, retail stores are doing their part by offering eco-friendly products to consumers.
- Eco-friendly Kitchens - What can you do to make your kitchen a more environmentally friendly room? You'll be amazed!
- Earth Friendly Cleaners - Out with toxic cleaners and in with healthier, eco-friendly alternatives. It is possible to clean your home without harsh chemicals.