Is it possible to exist on fuel sources besides gasoline? Can we reduce our foreign dependence and help the environment at the same time? This is a growing area of interest, as more research is being conducted and new fuel alternatives for vehicles are developed.
Alternative Fuel Topics
LoveToKnow explores many topics pertaining to alternative fuel, including:
- Vegetable Oil Fuel Converter - Yes, you can run a car on vegetable oil! Discover the benefits and downsides of converting your own vehicle.
- The Advantages of Hydrogen Fuel - While hydrogen fuel vehicles are gaining media buzz, there is still more research and development that must be done.
- Ethanol Biofuel Pros and Cons - Learn more about biofuel, including the benefits and disadvantages.
- Making Biodiesel at Home - Is it possible to create your own biodiesel for your car? Read on for more information.
- Purchasing Biodiesel - Biodiesel sounds like a great alternative to gasoline, but where can you get it? This article provides answers and more information.
Making a Difference
The value of these fuel alternatives is their impact on the environment - resulting in significant reductions in emissions and pollutants. Additionally, most of the listed fuels come from renewable resources and can be produced domestically.